Monday, October 21, 2013

Coming up with catchy advertising slogans


Coming Up With Catchy Advertising Slogans


I want to get this started off on the right foot, so there are no confusions or hurt feelings. I am a big fan of creativity.


Coming Up With Catchy Advertising Slogans


I want to get this started off on the right foot, so there are no confusions or hurt feelings. I am a big fan of creativity. I think its sounique. If you have that creative energy and use it, I tip my hat to you, for you make the world a better place to shuffle around in. Disclaimer finished, lets get going.

Did you go to college? Did you major in advertising? Hahaha, really!? Did you party a lot? I bet you did. Did you enter school with the intention of majoring in advertising? I bet you didnt. Oh you did? I bet you partied a lot in high school.

My point here isnt that advertising isnt a serious career that only a select few people can do well, because I think it is. But, thats the problem, only a select few people can do it well. With that said, advertising is one of the most majored in fields in universities and the general field of advertising has come to permeate nearly every facet of our daily lives. This tells me that a lot of these graduates are getting hired to do what they

 



Recommended For You



No comments:

Post a Comment